Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Almost Instant Spring

Just hop on a plane... Seattle was only 15 hours from LeRoy on this trip. That includes driving to Grand Rapids, taking the cat to her kitty-sitter (Thank you, Sylvia,) having the plane in Denver need to be swapped out for one that worked correctly, and hail and lightning in Denver, also.


But look at the view when I woke the next morning! Spring in full bloom!


And the tulips already mostly spent!


I took a 3 mile walk into the Magnolia neighborhood. Color everywhere.




Yep, dandelions.


Even chard and kale in a local shop's window box and neighbor's garden.



Many of the flowering trees have already dropped their blooms, but not this one.


And these pictures are two my daughter took 11 days ago. I'm especially fond of the subjects in the pictures.  :-)



And if I'm especially lucky, I might get second spring when I return to Michigan in 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment