Monday, July 30, 2012

Nearly the last

Daylily (Hemerocallis - this means "beauty for a day")
The Daylilies have been abundant and beautiful this year. All mine have expired, each bloom lasting only one day as is their nature.  I found these last few by Sylvia's driveway, my neighbor just down the road from me. Her area is much more shaded than where my daylilies abide.  A treat to be blessed with their beauty beyond when I expected it!  Thank you! 
      More info on daylilies if you're interested:  http://grandvalleydaylily.org/faq.html

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mary,
    I'll try posting a comment this way to see if it works. This is SO beautiful! All of it. Pictures. Words. Soul. Truly a DeLight. You inspire me.
    Blessings,
    ReBecky

    (In my own google account I am UnTeacher... who promotes UnSchooling.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, UnTeacher! Your comment came through fine. Thank you for your gracious reflections.

      Delete