Tuesday, July 23, 2013

One Year

So here we are, one year later. In my first post, I stated the intention to post at least once a week. I actually completed and published 111 posts. Statistically, that's a touch over 2 per week, but they sure didn't come that way! It was more like in fits and starts! Sometimes, I couldn't keep from sharing the fabulous things I was noticing. Other times, I was just NOT IN THE MOOOOD! Of course, when I was least in the mood was when posting some bit of gratitude would have been the most helpful to me...sigh.

So now we start year two. Let's see if I can keep from repeating myself too much! Expect more of the same, and maybe even bigger gaps in between my posts. But with my writing buddy and my supportive audience, who knows?




No comments:

Post a Comment