Thursday, February 27, 2014

More Adventures with Karen

So this morning before I even got my hair braided, I was commandeered for a "Karen Adventure."


Yes, I am sitting on top of the clothes dryer holding Travis while Karen looks for tools to rescue a pair of Katelyn's pants from behind the dryer. She had tried, but her arm was too short due to her after-baby, breast-feeding body shape.


Well, of course, my arm was too short, too, due to having short arms on a round body!


So I started with the regular broom, but it wouldn't fit because of the shelf. So on to Katelyn's broom. It would reach, but it was too slippery. We tried the scrubber on a stick, but still too slippery. Then I saw the cat grooming gloves that have rubbery grippers on them. Glove on the end of the scrubber and Voila!


 Success!


We even found a pair of Katelyn's panties back there, too, that she has already outgrown. Karen figures they were hiding back there at least a month!

The plan is to block off the troublesome access to reduce the need for this adventure again.

No comments:

Post a Comment