Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Travel Day

Off to Seattle!


This was the "big" plane. Every seat filled. Same was true on the "little" plane (50 seater.) People were asked to "bump" themselves from each flight. Also no room for carry-on luggage on board.


Thankfully, there were many kids on board to keep everyone entertained. There were three babies less than three months old within 4 rows of me.


I met some good plane buddies, Casey, Lisa, and Laura (didn't catch her in the picture.) We talked about great places to eat in Seattle, jobs, family, where we were headed and why. And I think we all slept a bit too.


We could see the Cascades from the plane as we got near Seattle.


Beautiful! As we came over Seattle, we could see the Space Needle and much of the city, but I couldn't get any pictures.

And after landing and taking an unintentional tour of SEA-TAC Airport, a trip on the light rail, and Todd picking me up downtown...


Here is the one I was waiting to meet for the first time! Three day old Travis Mark Schultz, my grandson.


How could my Katelyn have been that little less than 4 years ago???

1 comment:

  1. You made it!! I am so jealous of your view of the Cascades. Good thing you had some plane buddies to make your travels easier! What a great pic of you with Travis! :)

    ReplyDelete