Friday, February 14, 2014

Sunny Seattle

Dear friends in Michigan:  Imagine it being so sunny and warm that I stood in my shirtsleeves and took a picture that shows my shadow...and no snow!


And the tulips are coming up!


This morning, Travis had some tummy time.


And, of course, some GraMary time!


This afternoon, Karen, Travis, and I went for a walk along the ship canal and then to a Valentine's Day Art Party at Katelyn's school.


What fun! And so many options!



Then back to her classroom where we learned about the cello and listened to a song.


A wonderful day! In between these activities, I helped with laundry, dishes, cooking, and clean up, reading to Katelyn, cuddling, and bouncing to reduce crying. Oh, it's easy to forget how much there is to do to keep a family of four running...and I'm only doing a smidge!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you're very revitalized by the sun and the time with your kids! Well deserved and overdue time for you! I love the stories you tell in your blogs, and the photos just make it all so real to anyone reading. Just like we are there with you! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete