Friday, April 14, 2017

A Friday with Four

Travis didn't have school Friday, and Katelyn had her 7 year check up at the doctor, so Karen took the day off, and the four of us played.

Travis is our morning boy. "GraMary, you help me do Legos." I just woke up, can't see without my glasses, the pieces are minuscule, and he keeps moving the directions around!


I told him I had to get my glasses, so he had to, too. He decided quickly that his glasses didn't help and wanted to know why mine did. "My eyes need them to see correctly."  "Why?" "Well, the shape of my eyeballs isn't right for me to focus without help." "Why?" "Well, some of it is how they grew and some of it is because my eyes are old." "Why you eyes old?" "Because they are original equipment and the whole body is old." "You funny, GraMary!"


Our swimming, flying fish! It's definitely making fish noises...


Now, off to the playground.




Exploring the Magnolia Community Center while Mom and Katelyn are at the doctor's office. "Why air blowing?" "To keep the eggs inflated." Then we had to get on our bellies to examine the blower under the big egg.  He also found a group of seniors doing Jazzersize and just sat down on the floor to watch.


Then on to the store for essentials. Even with one adult to one child, it was touch-and-go for the other store patrons with two young shopping cart drivers.


My sister slings the bag over her shoulder just like Mom so, "Me do myself only. No help!"


Home for a nap... That is not a nap! And how did you get your stool in there???


Garden time.


Daddy's home! Meal time!




 Slowing down time.


Hey, Betty! He's pretty good! It's never too young to introduce a "Match 3" game, is it?


Sleep well. I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment