Sunday, April 2, 2017

Fun Days

Over the last three days, we've had lots of fun. A walk on the trail with a visit to the dinosaurs,


and the geese. Can you believe how green the grass is?


Fun times at the playground...


and the beach. Beware, these are some rough pirates sailing toward us!


We had Katelyn's 7th birthday party with her friends at Carkeek Park. The forecast was dismal, but amazingly, it did not rain at all while we were gathered. We made home made ice cream, played soccer, and played on the giant salmon slide.


After taking my turn as line monitor at the top of the slide, I was encouraged to join the fun. Here are my "catchers" helping me out.


One of Katelyn's gifts was a new pair of rollar blades. Travis has inherited her old skates. They're both pretty good. I'm going to need to drag out my roller blades and get practicing!



All this fun wears me out! Cocoa understands. We make good napping buddies.


No comments:

Post a Comment