Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 14 - Goodbye, Seattle; Hello, LeRoy!

Time to go home. Goodbye, Seattle! Take the bus... 


to the train...


to the plane to Denver. Ozzy the Orca.


Then with Trixie the Red Fox Cub from Denver to Grand Rapids, MI.


And finally home way past midnight Michigan time. I'm not sure it's you after two weeks away. Smells like you; looks like you.


Yeah, it's you. Now I can just settle in. Mom's home.


I'm grateful for the time away, time with family, for all who helped make it possible, and to be home.
I'm grateful, too, for all of you who read and enjoy my blog. Thanks for joining me on my adventure. I will be taking a blogging sabbatical for a while. I'll let you know when I post again.


1 comment:

  1. And I am grateful you blog as you do! I LOVE the photo of Itty Bitty close up with the little tail! Haha oh it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete