Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

A litany of gratitude for Thanksgiving:

I am grateful for airplanes which make my family in Seattle close enough to visit without taking a month away from MorningStar.
I am grateful for the sun always shining above clouds and fog.
I am grateful for Lake Michigan and all the Great Lakes.
I am grateful for small farms across Wisconsin and all of the world.
I am grateful for the plains, mountains, and ocean, even though I couldn't see any of them on this trip, yet the view was still breath taking!
And more than all this, I am grateful for all the people in my life: Julie and other close friends, MorningStar extended community and my local community, and of course my family; my son, Joe, and these three with whom I get to spend some special time: Karen, Katelyn, and Todd.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


1 comment:

  1. I love the photos you took! I'm grateful for your blog, Mary, and all the things you share! It's a special window to your view of the world!

    ReplyDelete