Thursday, April 14, 2016

Mailbox and Book Day

Katelyn and I started the day with more book making. Intently folding paper...


Removing errant staples...


Stencils will help...


Adding some pictures to my book...


Even one from the li-berry project. I have no idea where this interesting woman emerged from my psyche!


Katelyn decided on a new "no words" book of dinosaurs.


And then it was time to go!  Katelyn and I headed to Travis' daycare for Mailbox Day this morning. Each week one of the kids gets to bring something special to share with the others. We got to share two of the books I have made for Travis with his school friends.



Then we were off to... you know where... THE LI-BERRY!


My daughter found this on Facebook just after I had blogged about li-berry vs. library the other day.


Some of today's projects...


It's still Shakespeare Week


After we were all home, and Katelyn had gone inside to help Mom and Dad with dinner, Travis and I stayed outside to play a bit longer. I just couldn't resist this little scenario.

2 comments:

  1. The li-berry is a sacred space of creativity! We aren't bound by spelling! ;) Hahaha love the art projects, especially SkaterBoi Shakespeare!

    ReplyDelete