Thursday, April 11, 2019

Katelyn Week

Here's an overview of my week with Katelyn when she had spring break from school:

Art at home




A great sign that turned into a bib!


Cooking yummy granola!

A visit to the local branch of the Seattle Public Library


A trip across the locks to catch the 44 bus...





and then the light rail...



to the Living Computer Museum!


Touch screen sound bubbles




Vintage computer games!


It's been a lot of years since I have played Frogger, so I was happy with a score of only 5550!


Katelyn said she didn't like it because her frog kept getting smushed. Um, yeah...


Heading home we found a brochure about art in the light rail stations. Katelyn asked me to take some pictures:



Almost looks like our bubbles!

More home play...


Wait, where are my glasses?


Softball with Katelyn's crazy rules. Ooops, I hit the house!

Travis joined us for a Marble Run game in the evening.


A great week was had by all...especially GraMary!


No comments:

Post a Comment