Thursday, April 18, 2019

My Bus and Library Day with Travis...as reported by Travis

Today we went on a double decker bus! We went on two one-layer buses and two double. Some people in the front of the top bunk were going to Everett. I don’t know where we went.


That’s GraMary. I took a picture of her, maybe.


Putting on my sock.


Washing dishes when you guys weren’t here.


Me, getting my coat on. With my camera in my hand.


We started at the locks. We really started at our house. We started at our house. We went to the locks. We took the muddy way. It’s so muddy! 

 


We went to the street. And we walked near the Lime Bikes.


And I took a picture of that near the locks.



I want one of these when I am bigger...when me and Katelyn are grownups we can have it.


Me. At the locks.


I walked on the grate the whole way. I did! All of it!


We got a bagel! GraMary had to use the potty so I ate the whole bagel.



There was a slot and only buses could go.




We got to sit in the top bunk two times! Right in the front seat on the top bunk! 


Five stops. We went through the bus stop in the middle of the highway. We went up the only bus ramp. Stop. Get off. It rhymes! We didn’t go to Everett. It would take two hours. We went north and then we went south. 



It’s cool 'cause I standed up and danced and fell a little on my seat and it was fun. Dance dance dance! 



Going to downtown Seattle.

 

The library is on the downest level. 


That is only kids’ library. It is. It’s only kids’ library.


That is GraMary taking a picture of me on the elevator. Ex-a-later, not elevator. Ex-a-vater!



This is just red. It’s on the fourth level!



Elevator.



We got a chocolate stick at the library. I saw the real pretzel inside. I don’t like the ginger one.

 

We didn’t take the train. 'Cause I thought it was too fast.


I ate billions and trillions. One hundred and fifty hundred of foods. And then we did the space puzzle.



We got 10 books. No, we got five books. No, four. No, we ended up with six. Look what we found! These are from a different library. We have to go there again! To put them back? We saw the space one. It has an opening. Close it! Keep it like that! You have to watch it! See?



No comments:

Post a Comment